I help companies make data-driven decision using their data. I am fluent in Python and R languages. I have previously completed data analytics and machine learning projects.
Digital Development Initiative Project:
- The project uses a World Bank data for the analysis in R language
- Cleaned dataset and removed any anomalies from data
- The objective is to find 10 best countries that deserve the World Bank funding for digital development
- Filtered out data based on different features such as their GDP, Internet Users etc.
- Feature engineering of some features to make less but more meaningful variables to analyse
- The future predictions of each country growth are evaluated using Auto Regressive Integrated Moving Average (ARIMA) time series model
Letter Recognition using machine learning
- The project was carried out twice. Each time using different algorithm
- XGBoost and KNN algorithms were used to compare the performance of ensemble model with single algorithm model
- The code was implemented in Python and the results showed improved recall and accuracy of above 94% when ensemble model is used