Articles in this sectionSee all 11 articles
Copyright Infringement Policy
360WORK takes seriously the intellectual property rights of others. We follow the laws and guidelines set out by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of United States and as such, we always encourage our users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. However, we do understand that occasionally, there may be cases of unintentional or deliberate abuse of these rights.
You can find a text of the DMCA law at the United States Copyright Office Website at http://www.copyright.gov.
If you believe that your work has been copied in ways that infringes the DMCA laws, you could contact our Support team and provide us with full written information in accordance to the following ‘DMCA Alleged Copyright Infringement Query’ guidelines:
- Details and identification of the copyrighted material you feel has been infringed
- Details of the owner of the copyrighted material
- Physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyrighted material or an authorized representative of the owner of the copyrighted material
- Sufficient and accurate information to allow 360WORK to locate and identify the material that is claimed to be infringed
- Sufficient and accurate information about the party believed to be infringing the copyright (i.e. their contact details)
- A statement testifying that the person posting the Query has good faith and belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorised by the copyright owner or the law
- A statement testifying that the information you have provided is accurate
- A clear statement that the copyright owner has granted full permission and authority to the party sending the Query
Please forward the above information to our Support team via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that in accordance with our Policies and User Agreement, we will suspend or terminate the account of users who wrongfully or excessively make legal and false claims against other users.