Hirers: How do I hire a Team of experts for my project(s)?
Hiring a Team of prolancers for your projects is very similar to hiring individual prolancers. Simply follow the steps below, or contact us if you have any questions.
1. Log onto your account and then click on the Find Experts button on your top navigation bar.
2. On the next page, fill out the Find Expert Prolancers form. Provide details about how many people you wish to hire and whether you would like to hire a Team of experts, or whether you would prefer to employ or contract a Team. You can learn more about Outsourcing Projects and Hiring Employees/Contractors here.
Enter the type of project that you would like to post and the type(s) of expertise that you are looking for. Once you are done, click on Next.
3. If we have professional Teams with matching skills and expertise available on our platform, we will ask you to schedule a call with a Prolancer Relationships Manager on the next page. A Relationships Manager is an expert who will assist you in all the stages of the hiring process.
Please ensure that you enter all the relevant details, including details about how you would like to be contacted, before clicking on the Get Started button.
4. Your request will then be reviewed by a Relationships Manager. and they will contact you on your preferred date and time.
If you wish to change or update the date, time and details of your Scheduled call, click on the Update Scheduled Call button on the next page and amend your details, as needed.
5. At your initial Scheduled Call appointment, your Relationships Manager will request more details about your candidate and project requirements, including your project budget and whether you require a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to be added to your project. Upon an agreement between you and your Relationships Manager, you will be asked (via email) to make an upfront project fee of £500.00 GBP. This upfront fee will act as a deposit for your project and will be either transferred to your project workstream for Outsource projects once you Accept a Team's proposal, or be deducted from your final payment request, for all other types of hire.
6. Following the fulfilment of your upfront project fee payment, your Relationships Manager will draft and post your Project Description on Prolancer.com.
7. Once your project is posted on our website, expertTeams will start to apply for your project (via sending their proposals). Your Relationships Manager will receive and review these proposals on your behalf.
8. Your Relationships Manager will select the best proposals and forward the details to you. You can then review each Team's proposal, and can either Accept or Decline their proposals, depending on your business needs and project requirements.
10% off your first hire!
Whether you are looking to hire an expert freelancer or a permanent employee, we are here to help.
Enjoy 10% service fee discount for your first hire at 360WORK.