Articles in this sectionSee all 24 articles
How do I hire a freelancer?
1. Log onto your account and then click on the Hire Talent button on your top navigation bar.
2. On the next page, fill out the Hire Talent form. Provide details about how many people you wish to hire and whether you would like to outsource your project to an expert professional, or you wish to hire a Team of experts.
Enter the type of project that you would like to post and the type(s) of expertise that you are looking for. Once you are done, click on Next.
3. If we have professionals with matching skills and expertise available on our platform, we will ask you to schedule a call with a 360WORK Relationships Manager on the next page. A Relationships Manager is an expert who will assist you in all the stages of the hiring process.
Please ensure that you enter all the relevant details, including details about how you would like to be contacted, before clicking on the Get Started button.
4. Your request will then be reviewed by a Relationships Manager. and they will contact you on your preferred date and time.
If you wish to change or update the date, time and details of your Scheduled call, click on the Update Scheduled Call button on the next page and amend your details, as needed.
5. At your initial Scheduled Call appointment, your Relationships Manager will request more details about your candidate and project requirements, including your project budget and whether you require a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to be added to your project.
6. Following the fulfilment of your upfront project fee payment, your Relationships Manager will draft and post your Project Description on 360work.com and start looking for the right professional for your project needs.
7. Once your project is posted on our website, expert professionals and/or Teams will start to apply for your project (via sending proposals). Your Relationships Manager will receive, screen and review these proposals.
8. Your Relationships Manager will select the top professionals and forward their details to you. You can then review each candidate again and schedule an interview with them. Following the interview, you can either Accept or Decline their proposals.