Articles in this sectionSee all 17 articles
How to apply for a project that requires NDA as a team?
To apply for a project with an attached Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA), the Team Lead (who is responsible for sending the proposal for the project) must firstly follow steps 1 to 7,as described below. If your application is successful and the Hirer Accepts your proposal, all other members of your Team must also follow steps 1 to 7 below to be able to join and participate in the project.
- Go to the Projects search page and find and click on the project that you wish to apply for.
- Scroll down the project description page, and on the NDA-protected job! box, click on the Non-disclosure agreement link to read the NDA in full. Once you are done, click on the ACCEPT NDA button.
- If this is your first time accepting a NDA, you will be asked to verify your user ID. Click on the link provided to verify your ID.
- Choose your country of residence, and the type of ID that you wish to upload. Then click on the Upload the document link to select and upload the relevant file(s) from your computer. Please ensure that your ID meets all of our ID verification requirements prior to uploading any file(s). Failure to meet our ID verification requirements will result in delays and/or rejection of your application. Once you are done, click Next.
- Click on the Confirm and proceed button. Check your details on the next page are correct, then click on the Next button - otherwise click on Back and start again.
- A member of 360WORK's User Verification Team will check and verify your ID. If we find that your ID does not meet our requirements, we will let you know and ask you to upload another ID.
- Once your ID is verified, we will let you know by email and ask you to accept the NDA. Follow steps 1 and 2 again, then fill out the NDA form and click on the Verify and Accept button.
- You will now be able to apply for the job as normal. Please note that each member of the Team that is invited by you to join the project will have to become verified and Accept the NDA prior to being able to participate in the project. To do this, each member must follow steps 1-to-7 individually. Failure to follow these steps will prevent members from having access to, and participating in the project.
If you require further information regarding NDAs, you can contact our customer services here
To learn more about our Terms of Services, click here
For details regarding our Copyright Infringement Policy, click here