Articles in this section
Identity Verification for the purposes of agreeing to Non-disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
Candidates may occasionally stumble upon projects where they are required to sign or agree to a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) prior to being able to post a proposal. This could be because the prospective hirer(s) may have some confidential information or material(s) that they need to share with potential candidates, as part of their project.
To help ensure that the users accessing the confidential information are operating from a valid and legal account, and to help safeguard against any fraudulent profiles and/or activities, we require all candidates who wish to apply for projects with attached NDAs to first become Verified by our User Verification Team.
To do this, candidates must provide us with a valid form of government-issued identification that meets all of our identification requirements.
Valid forms of government-issued identifications include:
- Drivers License
- Residential Permit ID/IND Application Registration Card or a Permanent Residence Document
- Citizens Card
- Electoral ID
- Military ID Card
All copies of photo IDs must meet the following requirements:
- Must be government-issued ID from a supported country (please click here to view a list of supported countries)
- Must be a color photo-ID (smaller than 8000px by 8000px), in JPG or PNG format and less than 5MB in size
- Must include a recent and valid photo of you
- Must include your correct and full legal name; matching the name on your account
- Must include your country of residence and/or your current address
- Must include your date of birth; matching the date of birth on your account
- Must be visible and readable
- Must not be expired, or about to be expired within the next 6 months
Please note that, failure to meet the above requirements will result in your account remaining unverified, and you will be unable to apply for projects that require you to sign an NDA.
For any questions or enquiries regarding Identity Verification requirements and NDAs, please contact our Customer Support Team.