Articles in this sectionSee all 11 articles
Identity Verification for the Purposes of Payment Processing
We have partnered with Stripe to manage our users' financial transactions to and from their account - for using any, and all 'Outsource' services.
As per Stripe's requirements, all users must be verified prior to making or receiving any financial payments, using our platform. Consequently, we require all users to provide us with a copy their valid government-issued photo identity documentation.
Valid forms of government-issued identifications include:
- Drivers License
- Residential Permit ID/IND Application Registration Card or a Permanent Residence Document
- Citizens Card
- Electoral ID
- Military ID Card
All copies of photo IDs must meet the following requirements:
- Must be government-issued ID from a supported country (please click here to view a list of supported countries)
- Must be a color photo-ID (smaller than 8000px by 8000px), in JPG or PNG format and less than 5MB in size
- Must include a recent and valid photo of you
- Must include your correct and full legal name; matching the name on your account
- Must include your country of residence and/or your current address
- Must include your date of birth; matching the date of birth on your account
- Must be visible and readable
- Must not be expired, or about to be expired within the next 6 months
You will be asked to provide a copy of your photo-ID when you want to add your bank account details to your User Account.
Please note that, failure to meet the above requirements will result in your account remaining unverified for payments, and all payment requests will be rejected until your account meets our ID verification criteria.
For any questions or enquiries regarding Identity Verification and Payment Processing requirements, please contact our Customer Support Team.