Articles in this sectionSee all 11 articles
The following is our Refund Policy for services purchased directly from 360work.com, and includes:
- Purchase of 360WORK services (i.e. Hiring employees, consultants and/or professional freelancers, Raising new grants, Training for experts)
- Purchase of Additional Services (i.e. Proposal Credit Upgrades)
- Dispute Resolution administration costs
A Hirer may decide that they no longer wish to continue with a specific Project and/or they wish to cancel their Project. Similarly, a freelancer may no longer be able or wishing to continue working on a Project.
In these cases, the cancellation of work can only be fulfilled upon agreement between the both parties (i.e. the Hirer and the Freelancer).
The Hirer must contact the Freelancer they have hired, directly and explain with reason, their desire for cancellation of the Project.
Correspondingly, a Freelancer must contact the Hirer that they are working with directly and explain, with reason, their desire for the termination of their responsibilities and their contract.
The Hirer also agrees to the following:
- That our Service Fee charges apply on No Hire, No Fee basis – This means that Hirers will not incur charges if they do not hire anyone for the project(s) that they have posted, which they now wish to cancel.
- That the Hirer must pay the Freelancer for any work already completed, within 14-days of the Freelancer raising an invoice.
- That any Add-ons, such as Proposal Credit Upgrades are non-refundable.
- That the Dispute Resolution administration fee of 5% of the total dispute amount or £15.00 (whichever is greater) + VAT, is non-refundable.
The Freelancers are required to work with the Hirers and deliver the Project as agreed; and a Hirer must pay the Freelancer for their work, in accordance with the agreed contract between them.
However, there are some cases where a Hirer or a Freelance could ask for a refund:
- If a Freelancer fails to deliver the Project, or if the Hirer is not satisfied with the work delivered, then the Hirer must not release any payments for the invoices raised by the Freelancer; and instead must Decline the invoice raised, with reasons for their decision.
- If circumstances change or if the freelancer changes their mind and is no longer able to work on a project, then the Hirer could ask for a refund for the money that they have already deposited into the project’s Escrow account, by opening a new Dispute for the deposited amount. The Freelancer must accept the Dispute raised of the Dispute Resolution process. Upon acceptance of the Dispute by the Freelancer, the money will be paid back into the Hirer’s account within 3-5 working days.
- If the Hirer posts a job but they later change their mind and wish to cancel their project or job, and at the same time, the Freelancer(s) has already started working on the job and has completed some work, then the Freelancer(s) must be paid for any work they completed. To do this, the Freelancer must raise an invoice and the Hirer must accept the invoice and the funds will be released into the Freelancer’s account.
- If the Hirer decides to cancel their project and the Freelancer has not yet completed any work for that project, then the Hirer could ask for a refund for the amount that they had deposited into the project’s Escrow account, by raising a new Dispute. The Freelancer must then agree to the Dispute, and the Hirer shall receive their refund in 3-5 working days.
We recommend that both the Hirer and Freelancer resolve any conflicts amongst themselves or in consultation with their 360WORK’s Relationship Manager; but in cases where further assistance is required, the Hirer or the Freelancer can open a Dispute ticket and our Dispute Resolution Team will resolve the issue in accordance with the relevant facts and the evidence provided to them. If we agree to the refund, the money will be transferred back into the user Account within 3-5 working days. In some cases, it might take longer to transfer the funds.
Please note that if we notice that you have made an unreasonable or excessive number of requests for refunds, or that there several disputes raised on your Account between Hirers and Freelancers, we may launch a thorough investigation into your Account and accordingly, we may suspend or close your Account.
Please also note, unreasonable disputes may also affect your ranking on our website.
If you require further assistance regarding the Cancellations and Refunds, please contact our Customer Support Team.
If you have any questions regarding 360WORK’s Refund Policies, or for any other related queries, please contact our Customer Services Team