Articles in this sectionSee all 11 articles
Rules of Engagement
360WORK is a platform for hiring professionals.
To provide our users with a more professional environment and experience, we have defined some key rules and and terms, and we expect that both the Hirers and the candidates will adhere to, and follow these rules when working together.
These rules are part of our Terms of Service Agreement.
If you notice that a Hirer or a candidate that you are currently working with is not following these rules, please contact us to let us know.
Here are the Rules of Engagement for Project delivery:
- Provide clear project description and requirements upfront: The Hirer must provide a clear project description with defined scope. On acceptance of a proposal, the Hirer must provide all required information in the project's workstream so that the candidate can deliver the project.
- Responsive Communications: The candidates working on projects must regularly update the Project's workstream Workflow with the status of the agreed milestones and tasks. The candidate must respond within one (1) working day to all messages from the Hirer in the Project's workstream Messages. Equally the Hirer must respond quickly to questions from the freelancer, as well as to keep track of the milestones and tasks on the Project's workstream Workflow.
- Deliver on time: Freelancers must deliver work within the agreed delivery times or schedules. Freelancer's rankings will be penalised for late delivery.
- Avoid conflicts and disputes: Both Hirers and freelancers must try to avoid conflicts and any possible disputes. Freelancers must provide, and be given the opportunity by the Hirer to provide, at least two further iterations on the work delivered, if the Hirer is not initially satisfied. If a project is escalated to our dispute resolution team, the defendant party's ranking will be effected. See our Dispute Resolution Policy.
- Escrow Account: 360WORK provides Escrow accounts for payment protection. The Hirer must deposit at least 50% of the total agreed project milestone in the Escrow account so that the candidate can get started. A candidate must not start working on the project before the Hirer has accepted their proposal and deposited at-least 50% of the total agreed project milestone in the Escrow Account.
- Once the freelancer has completed the agreed project milestone, the freelancer must ask the Hirer to deposit the remaining funds into the escrow account. The candidate must not deliver the complete project before 100% of the total agreed project amount is deposited in the Escrow Account.
- Once the agreed milestone has been completed and the Hirer is satisfied with the work, then the freelancer can raise an invoice. The candidate must not raise an invoice upfront, before work has been completed. Hirer must check and review the delivered work by the candidate. Once the Hirer is satisfied with the delivered work, the the Hirer will accept and release the funds for the raised invoice. Hirer must accept the invoice within fourteen (14) days.
- Always Pay via 360WORK: All freelance users must use 360WORK for making project payments. Attempts for making payments outside of 360WORK platform will lead to immediate account suspension. Users must immediately report to us any offers for payment outside of 360WORK made by their Hirer or a freelancer.