Articles in this section
User Profile Approval Terms and Guidelines
The following terms and guidelines are relevant to 360WORK's users (i.e. employees, consultants, freelancers) or Users who wish to work both as a Hirer and a Candidate, and is complementary to our Terms of Services, Eligibility Rules and Restrictions and our Profile Photo Guidelines and Conditions.
Profile Approval Guidelines
360WORK encourages all Users to have approved profiles.
Approved profiles will improve a User’s ranking on our website’s search engine and ensure that their profile is more visible to Hirers and Recruiters.
This means that when a Hirer or Recruiter searches for certain skills, experiences and expertise, Users with approved profiles will appear at the top of our search results page.
Additionally, approved profiles will be displayed at the top of the ‘Browse talents’ and our 'search' webpages for Hirers and Recruiters who are searching for lists of potential candidates. Users with approved profiles are many times more likely to be awarded greater job opportunities compared to Users with unapproved profiles.
Furthermore, Users with approved profiles can request to join our Top Rated 360WORK programme, which further improves their ranking on our system, as well as their employability prospects.
In order to have their profile approved by 360WORK, Users need to follow certain steps:
- Open an account with 360WORK.
- Set your account type as either a Freelancer or both a Hirer and Freelancer.
- Complete your profile by entering all the relevant information including your skills, education, interests and work experience(s).
- A member of the 360WORK User Approval Team will review your profile to ensure that all the information you have entered is correct and relevant and may ask you for further information. Meanwhile you can continue using 360WORK to search and apply for projects.
- If your profile is incomplete, you will receive a notification in your account to say that you need to complete your profile.
- If you have completed your profile, but have entered incorrect or incomplete information, a member of the User Approval Team will email you to let you know what you need to improve.
- If your profile includes inappropriate content, you will be given 72 hours to remove the content and enter the correct and appropriate information, instead. If you fail to remove the inappropriate content after 72 hours, your account will be permanently suspended, and you will not be able to log onto 360WORK. Please note, accounts with extremely malicious or extremely inappropriate content (including text and media) such as pornography, extremist content and materials relating to terrorism, will be immediately suspended without the opportunity for removal and amendments. Please refer to our Terms of Services, Eligibility Rules and Restrictions and our Profile Photo Guidelines and Conditions for more information.
- If your profile is improved and/or all the information provided is complete and relevant, a member of the User Profile Approval team will approve your profile and you will receive an email upon the approval of your profile.
Profile Approval Terms
All Users of 360WORK must fully read and agree to the following terms.
- That the information and materials you enter in your account are, to your best of knowledge, correct and truthful; including your profile photo.
- That you do not include third-party information (such as information about a client you have worked with) without their prior approval.
- That you will not include inappropriate materials such as pornography, extremist content, offensive content, and contents relating to weaponry and terrorism, in accordance to our Terms of Services.
- That in extreme cases (such as posting extremely offensive, sensitive or inappropriate materials), your account will face immediate suspension, without prior notice.
- That you are solely liable for any information, content and materials which you include in your profile, and that 360WORK bears no liability for the information and the contents you have entered in your profile.
For more information regarding our Terms of Services please click here.
If you have further queries regarding the User Profile Approval Terms and Guidelines, please contact our Customer Support Team.