Data ScientistGlasgow, UK Entry
Sign up now to apply for this job.APPLY NOW
A UK leader in renewable energy solutions. Manage the development, construction and operation of onshore wind and marine energy projects in the UK, and offshore wind farms worldwide. Committed to investing in the future of extraordinary people like you.
The Company is developing an outstanding offshore project pipeline that’s scheduled to be delivered to 2025 and beyond. With sites across Europe and worldwide.
The Position: Looking for Data Scientist/Engineer to part of the Data Science team. They are responsible for designing and developing data mining tools, modelling complex problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic and visualisation techniques.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or a related field.
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to come up with solutions to loosely defined business problems by leveraging pattern detection over potentially large datasets.
- Programming skills, statistical modelling (like Python or R).
- Experience using machine learning algorithms.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and proficiency in the use of statistical packages.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting / predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms.
- Process, visualise and analyse data, and prepare for use by research and engineering teams
- Automation of data processing through scripting and use of tools - Evaluate and deploy state of the art data processing tools
- Work with databases and high-performance file systems
- Continuously develop your own engineering skills and help others to improve theirs
The Location: Company is based in Glasgow. This is a great place to live and work - close to public transportation.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay
- Great benefits
- Remote location
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
Skills required for this job:
- Work Style Flexible
- Experience Entry
- Duration 6+ months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type Per Year
- Location Glasgow, UK
7 talents have already applied