Data Scientist - BioinformaticsKalka, Haryana, India All Levels
Sign up now to apply for this job.APPLY NOW
The company provides bioinformatics solutions and services that bring data and science together using best in industry tools. Their work is responsive to particular customer needs, utilises a broad range of skills and resources and is delivered in close working relationships with your experts.
The Position: Data Scientist – Bioinformatics. To input into all areas of bioinformatics services; from data infrastructure services through to supporting a variety of science topics.
- Talented and dynamic candidate - Completed a PhD or MSc in Bioinformatics
- A good eye to detail, strong analytical skills, good communication and a desire to work in a team and solve challenging problems.
- Confident in UNIX, command line Bioinformatics & Python
- Proven abilities in manipulating and using large bioinformatics data-sets in a variety of formats
- Familiarity with SQL database usage
- Experience in data analysis and visualisation using frameworks such as Cytoscape, R, and Galaxy.
- Administer and develop the data content of enterprise scale bioinformatics systems
- Work with science & IT specialists to deliver bespoke data sets and analyses that meet scientific needs.
- Design and build new data and tools pipelines and user interfaces according to business needs.
- Develop effective ways to communicate, monitor through weekly one-on-ones and team meetings.
The Location: Bangalore, India. With workplace flexibility.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary
- Unique benefits package
- Great place to grow your skills in bioinformatics and computer science and embrace the challenge
Skills required for this job:
- Work Style Flexible
- Experience All Levels
- Duration 3-6 months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location Kalka, Haryana ..
0 talents have already applied