Digital Marketing Assistant (Kickstart Scheme)United Kingdom Entry
£££ - COMPETITIVE
Sign up now to apply for this job.APPLY NOW
360WORK.com is a modern digital recruitment platform, helping businesses to hire vetted professionals or ready-made expert teams within the technology sector. The company supports projects and people by providing an efficient and collaborative work environment; helping businesses to connect better, hire faster and work smarter with top-rated professionals.
- Creating digital marketing campaigns for better brand visibility and business growth
- Developing and executing strategic marketing plans to help us reach our maximum outreach targets
- Documenting and measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Overseeing and reviewing marketing campaigns and comparing the results with our maximum outreach targets
- Developing and adjusting new approaches to help reach these targets, accordingly
- Coordinating all corporate event-related activities – such as communications, booth selection and booking, people, and on-site support, etc.
- Plan and organise email marketing campaigns
- Continuously seeking feedback to better understand customer needs and to improve our marketing and/or overall business objectives
- Reporting to the senior team members and keeping the team updated about latest marketing campaigns, progresses, events, and related issues, while at the same time maintaining the confidentiality of all matters coming to your attention
- Create content and articles for digital marketing and social media advertisement
This is a fully remote opportunity to work from home and there is no requirement for attending our office.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
As per Kickstart Scheme programme, we can only accept applications from those who are UK citizens, currently unemployed and receiving Universal Credit.
The role is 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday for 6 months contract.
Learn more about the Kickstart Scheme: https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart
National Minimum Wage (or the National Living Wage depending on the age of the Participant)
- Remote work
- Flexible Schedule
- We will provide you with a great programme of training which will develop your skills and knowledge, and also enhance your general employability skills to help your future career and job prospects. There is also the option for the employee to be retained within the company depending on employee performance and company resources.
Apply with your CV and covering letter.
Skills required for this job:
- Work Style Remote
- Experience Entry
- Duration 3-6 months
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location United Kingdom
2 talents have already applied