Unity 3D DeveloperKings Langley, UK Middle
£££ - COMPETITIVE
Sign up now to apply for this job.APPLY NOW
This is a prime opportunity to join a growing company developing unique solutions for AI enabled visual processing.
The successful candidate will develop state of the art 3D computer graphics to enable photo-realistic simulations. This role will focus on rapid turnaround of new environments to meet customer requirements for proof of concepts and production; you will create assets from scratch, re-purpose existing assets to enable a wide variety of environments, from café interiors, to building sites. You will work closely with our in-house machine learning and AI teams to create the content needed for our customers to produce the AI training data that they need. This is an excellent opportunity for any 3D developer, who wants to push the bounds of what can be achieved with graphics, to enable state of the art AI systems.
The Unity 3D developer will play a vital part in ensuring the success of our company.
- Good understanding of 3D graphics technologies and techniques
- Deep familiarity with Unity, including the Unity HDRP Pipeline
- Experience creating realistic ‘Materials’
- Ability to create realistic scenes within Unity
- Strong knowledge of 3D graphic modelling software such as blender or 3D Studio Max, Maya etc.
- (Bonus) Expertise in lighting set up and visual quality and experience of shaders
- (Bonus) Understanding of 3D animation rigs/controllers/IK
- (Bonus) Understanding & developing C#
- (Bonus) Understanding of AI systems
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Work on and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Work independently
The successful candidate will have degree (or equivalent) level qualifications in Graphics, computer science or a related subject.
We have offices in Sheffield and Kings Langley in Hertfordshire (15 mins to London by train). Please apply if either of these locations suit you.
As well as challenging and rewarding work in a great environment, we offer a competitive package which includes private health care, critical illness, pension contribution and life assurance in addition to other benefits.
Skills required for this job:
- Work Style On-Site
- Experience Middle
- Duration Permanent
- Job type Full-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location Kings Langley, ..
1 talent has already applied