Trainee Production TechnicianOxfordshire, UK Entry
Sign up now to apply for this job.APPLY NOW
Do you have a passion for excellence and solving problems? If so, we currently have an exciting
opportunity for a Trainee Production Technician to join a prestigious semiconductor company based in Oxfordshire, UK.
The Trainee Technician will undergo extensive training in the production activities that ensure our products meet internal and external customer requirements for performance and reliability. You will be responsible for supporting the building of all assemblies required to complete the build and test within the Operations team.
The role would suit an energetic individual looking for their first position in an Electro/Mechanical environment.
- Build and test sub-assemblies and tools to the required standard using production documents.
- Assist the manufacturing team to maintain and improve process and manufacturing quality.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness within the production and cleanroom areas.
- Kitting of assemblies to the Bill of Materials when required.
- Quality control of parts arriving for stock.
- Support the Operations team in maintaining Health and Safety standards across the business.
- Willing to learn new practices and techniques within the production environment.
- An educational qualification (e.g. GCSE / HND) in a relevant discipline such as Physics or Mechanical Design
- Some experience of building and testing electro/mechanical assemblies
- Some experience of wiring/soldering to IPC standards for cable assembly
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in written and oral technical English
- Good computer skills
- Experience of using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters etc.
- Looking for a career path within an engineering environment
- Open to new challenges
- Experience of report writing
We’re looking for applicants with good hand to eye co-ordination, who can demonstrate a high degree of manual dexterity, a high level of technical ability and are able to think on their feet when required.
Skills required for this job:
- Work Style On-Site
- Experience Entry
- Duration Permanent
- Job type Full-time
- Payment type Per Year
- Location Oxfordshire, U ..
1 talent has already applied