Brand Marketing ManagerLondon, UK Senior
Sign up now to apply for this job.APPLY NOW
Are you a branding and consumer marketing professional who is also genuinely passionate about music and radio?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a pioneer British consumer electronics company that aims to bridge the worlds of music and radio through a combination of beautifully-crafted design, stunning audio quality and seamless connectivity.
The Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for the end to end management of the company's brand across all markets through creative activations, cross functional engagement, coordination and leadership.
- Brand positioning, communication, tone of voice and relationship with key brand stakeholders
- Actively manage and evaluate marketing and promotional opportunities
- Safeguard brand integrity, provide brand training and secure coherent and growth enhancing appearance across all channels (on- and offline)
- Drive content and asset creation for social media and in-store activations
- Budgeting and forecasting marketing investments
- Delivering brand growth and share of voice in core markets
What will you do?
- Together with marketing management, the product and sales teams you develop powerful communication and branding strategies.
- You will develop clearly differentiated brand messages and create and monitor an annual an annual marketing and media plan and negotiate and design appropriate campaigns independently.
- You will be responsible for the planning of product launches and all associated activations as well as yearly, ongoing activations based on events such as such as Holidays, Back-to-School, etc.
- Observation of market trends and customer needs and deriving appropriate measures
- Together with Sales and Brand Operations you will develop strong, measurable ATL, BTL and in-store communication concepts and define backlog items for monthly service backlog items for monthly content and creative sprints with our shared service units in Creation and Design, Customer Service, PR and Content Management
- You continuously monitor sales figures and campaign results and are the contact person for the individual sales companies in matters of brand management and brand activation for your allocated brand(s)
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience working in similar roles, doing similar stuff
- Formal education in Business or Commerce required
- Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Social Media Management Tools
- Strong understanding of digital marketing (SEA, Social Media Management, CPMs, CPOs, different advertising opportunities)
- Experience in media planning, PR strategy, Corporate identity and brand positioning
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong time management, organisation and coordination ability is essential
- Takes initiative and self-directs
- An energetic, inspirational, and challenging leader
- Approachable with motivating communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent personal organisation with effective prioritisation and time management skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Written and spoken German would be a plus
- Willingness to travel would be desirable
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid Working (Possibility to work from home up to 2 days per week)
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Discounts on own products and other top brands of electronics
Skills required for this job:
- Work Style Hybrid
- Experience Senior
- Duration Permanent
- Job type Full-time
- Payment type Per Year
- Location London, UK
0 talents have already applied