Full Stack DeveloperAnywhere Middle
Sign up now to apply for this job.APPLY NOW
Are you an experienced Full Stack Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to play a key role to build the next generation of AI-powered systems?
If so, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join a prestigious company that delivers AI capabilities to solve real world problems.
The company has offices in the UK and would consider candidates from UK and Europe. Visa sponsorship is also available for the right candidate.
About the position:
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing user interfaces and APIs for machine learning applications. You will be working in our Platforms team and the UIs/APIs that you develop will be used by machine learning and software engineers to deploy neural network models in the most optimal way.
- Strong knowledge of Java Script in either of Node.js & Typescript, React or Next.js
- Experience in AWS services (AWS amplify, AWS App runner, S3 , EC2, AWS Lambda)
- Experience with Docker
- Proficiency with web 3d rendering tools like three.js and/or webGL
- Database management in MongoDB
- Experience in building user interface and API/SDK design
- Familiarity with version-control tools such as Git
- Understanding of machine learning concepts
- Experience developing product-ready user interfaces
- A fast learner and a team player
- Hybrid working
- Generous vacation policy
- Remote friendly work environment
- Bonus scheme
Skills required for this job:
- Work Style Hybrid
- Experience Middle
- Duration Permanent
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type Per Year
- Location Anywhere
1 talent has already applied