Senior Business Development Manager (USA, Remote)Ohio, IL, USA Middle
£££ - COMPETITIVE
Sign up now to apply for this job.APPLY NOW
Exciting opportunity for experienced Business Development Managers in the semiconductor industry!
Our client, a leading AI company, is looking for talented individuals to join their team and help revolutionise the way the largest semiconductor manufacturers make their products. As a key member of the team, you'll have the chance to shape the future of the industry and take your career to new heights.
- Collaborate with the head of Sales and Marketing team to execute on commercial strategy
- Search and qualify leads through outbound and inbound lead generation processes and marketing campaigns
- Research & identify key target semiconductor manufacturers and liaise with key decision-makers to close the deal
- Build and nurture relationships with prospects and partners
- Upsell to existing clients
- Assist the Commercial team in various sales activities such as creating content for sales meetings, decks and market research
- Create, customise and deliver presentations and product demos to prospective clients
- Attend semiconductor industry events to liaise with clients and partners
- Work with technical sales to deliver Proof-of-Concept or Pilot projects to clients to show them how our technology would work for them before they buy.
- Design or customise pricing models
- Negotiate commercial terms with clients
- At-least 5 years of commercial experience in selling products or services to semiconductor manufacturers (wafer fabs)
You already have a strong network in the semiconductor manufacturing industry, especially at a wafer fab operations management level
You have experience from all the stages of a typical enterprise sales cycle and account management, within the semiconductor industry
- You understand semiconductor manufacturing, and manufacturing IT
- You are able to spend up to 50% of your time traveling within the US (and occasionally internationally)
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you are willing to wear multiple hats throughout the sales process (this is a hands-on role in a small but fast growing team that requires flexibility and ability to adapt and take up various roles).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in using software sales, excel and powerpoint
- Degree educated in a relevant business, engineering, or STEM subject
- Yearly bonus
- Stock options
- Remote working (work from home)
- Personal pension contributions with salary sacrifice
- Generous holidays with 2 weeks work from anywhere policy
- Quarterly team activity or dinner
- Discounts on brands, cinema tickets, shopping, travel and many more!
Skills required for this job:
- Work Style Flexible
- Experience Middle
- Duration Few days
- Job type Part-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location Ohio, IL, USA
1 talent has already applied