Project Manager for Semiconductor CompanyAnywhere Middle
£££ - COMPETITIVE
Sign up now to apply for this job.APPLY NOW
Are you a hands-on leader with a proven track record in semiconductor project management?
Are you ready to take on the challenge of meeting the demanding requirements of semiconductor customers and drive projects to success?
Join a rapidly growing, industry-leading semiconductor IP company revolutionising analog circuit design. Using cutting-edge technology, they design circuits faster, better and on any silicon process. They are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations, and if you have the same mindset and drive to make an impact, our client wants you to be a part of their story. Apply now and take the next step in your career with a company that is shaping the future of the semiconductor industry.
About the role:
As a Project Manager reporting to the Engineering Director, manage multiple semiconductor IP development and delivery projects, collaborating with a geographically distributed team using cloud-based tools for communication and progress reporting to stakeholders.
- Manage project requirements, schedules, scopes, budgets, and implementation plans with risk mitigation
- Maintain strong relationships with teams and stakeholders, providing progress reporting
- Monitor and adapt project progress to ensure adherence to requirements
- Track resource usage and report gaps to management
- Communicate with suppliers, partners and customers
- Develop efficient methods for automating, documenting and sharing project information
- Build and develop high-performing project teams with direction and motivation
- Hands-on experience on semiconductor design to understand customer needs and development processes
- Proven project management skills, delivering complex semiconductor projects on schedule, quality and technical specs
- Strong communication, teamwork, motivation, and leadership skills,
- Ability to work closely with technical teams on challenging schedules, driving progress and proposing innovative approaches
- Ability to resolve conflicts and communicate issues professionally
- Experience in risk management and ability to detect unstated assumptions, implementing mitigation plans
- Familiarity with project management tools such as MS Project, Confluence, and issue tracking systems
- Bachelor's degree in a science, engineering or related fields
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid working
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance Professional development and professional society membership
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
- Cycle-to-work scheme and more...
Skills required for this job:
- Work Style Hybrid
- Experience Middle
- Duration Permanent
- Job type Full-time
- Payment type £££ - COMPETITIVE
- Location Anywhere
0 talents have already applied