I am a highly driven, strategic and people oriented business solutions consultant with multi-sector experience in program, project and product management. Competent in the evaluation of gaps in organisational capability and development of robust but holistic solutions along with a complementary sustainable target operating model that is aligned to business goals or needs.
Business Consultant> 5 Year Experience
IT Consultant> 5 Year Experience
Power BI Consultant2-5 Year Experience
Product Manager> 5 Year Experience
LinkedIn Advertising Consultant0-2 Year Experience
Cloud Developer2-5 Year Experience
UI/UX Design> 5 Year Experience
Sharepoint Developer> 5 Year Experience
Operating Model Consultant
• Responsible for the proposal of bids or pitches to existing or prospective clients for frameworks, programs and projects, orchestrating creation of the solution proposal while ensuring compliance with the prospective client requirements and highlighting company value propositions.
• Responsible for overseeing architecture designs for digital transformation of the Enterprise Sales & Marketing business function, extending the Microsoft Dynamics 365 COTS capabilities with the Power Platform and user driven modern workplace UX/UI concepts/features.
• Supporting client organisations with identifying gaps in their business operating models and designing target operating models that are sustainable, adaptable, and innovative through assessment of their market models and capability models.
Freelance Digital Solutions Consultant
• Responsible for developing a holistic view of the organisation's future digital strategy, conducting enterprise analysis, design and planning with a mandate to orchestrate organisational growth.
• Responsible for digital product strategy, design and development using Microsoft technologies (Azure, Power Platform, Dynamics 365 & Office 365), producing feasibility reports and technical documentation for digital transformation programs.
• Defining, designing, and delivering cloud solutions aligned to target operating models using agile principles, applying holistic modern architecture design approaches in a cloud strategy design assurance and implementation capacity.
IT Solutions Architect
• Led the architecture evaluation and analysis of enterprise systems, ensuring application architecture teams maintain established service design practices to improve service delivery from LoB solutions.
• Applying product management strategies to mitigate operational risks of large-scale technology delivery and infrastructure upgrade programs, facilitating business consulting engagements to drive change management initiatives and benefits realisation.
Senior IT Business Analyst
• Developed the IT portfolio delivery strategy and consulted on shaping IT projects and programs to ensure that business needs are well defined, understood by stakeholders and delivered within time, budget, and quality expectations, increasing portfolio visibility, efficiency, and delivery capacity.
• Carrying out feasibility analysis of business needs, demands and ideas to help shape IT programs, scope IT projects and develop business led change initiatives, resource audit and capability mapping.
Chemical Research - Materials Chemistry
Native or Bilingual Proficiency