I am a computer engineer holding a masters degree in IT management and a data science diploma. I have more than 6 years of experience. I have been working as a software developer/ Analyst with banking (AML, Payment Gateways Integration) and telecom solutions providers. I also worked as a data analyst in a media company, currently working as a freelancer.
Machine Learning Engineer0-2 Year Experience
Java Developer> 5 Year Experience
Python Developer2-5 Year Experience
SQL Developer2-5 Year Experience
Data Analyst2-5 Year Experience
Working as a Tableau developer and Java developer on a variety of projects:
• Extracted digital media data from multiple platforms through their APIs (such as google
DCM, DS, DBM, Adwords, YouTube) using Java webservices, Python code for Yandex API,
and PHP code to extract data through Facebook API.
• Cleaning and loading the extracted data in the Database using Excel or Talend ETL.
• Gathered and analyzed how the clients intend to use and benefit from the dashboards.
• Suggest the different dashboard design alternatives and discuss them with the clients.
• Developed many Tableau dashboards that visualize digital online and offline media data. In
some dashboards we had to merge multiple data sources to give the clients better insights.
• Involved in creating database objects like tables and views using PL/SQL to build structure
and maintain data integrity.
• Designed, built and documented a process that is scheduled to forward some emails from
our inbox to certain clients based on the email title. Built a UI for the system in order to easily
add or remove clients from certain groups.
Working as a Java Developer on several applications, services and SADAD gateway (payment gateway in
KSA) with the following responsibilities:
• Understand the customer requirements and constraints.
• Design and develop the needed requirements for integration with payment gateways and with core
• Analyze project specifications and implement the needed architecture using IBM DataPower.
• Use WebSphere Transformation extender to transform soap messages to Cobol text in order to
communicate with core bank DB.
• Understand new business requirements and modifications and implement them according to
specific PSDs and banking regulations.
• Test and evaluate the developed solution through different phases. Suggest and evaluate
• Communicate and coordinate with team members and clients that are located in KSA.
• Gather Customer requirements
• Analyze the requirements and build use case scenarios using UML.
• Analyze different solutions and decide on the most feasible.
• Code different Java webservices and web applications.
• Deal with SMPP protocol encoding.
• Design and configure already existing tools to become generic tools for all clients
Analyzing and Gathering new system business requirements for the en.SafeWatch Profiling
Project. The requirements are gathered from clients and the banking industry regulators.
Align with many distributed team members in different countries
• Test and design the new database procedures using SQL queries.
• Fixing Bugs and implementing new change requests
• Packaging the project and create Builds/Releases
• Deploying application on Test Environment
• Explain and justify the new features and processes to the client
Full Professional Proficiency
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency