A driven and detail-oriented Data Science Graduate, looking to combine his analytical skills with his existing knowledge regarding the financial world, with experience deriving insights from Data to optimised decision making. Being able to effortlessly communicate and engage with varied stakeholders. Finished in the top 3 in a Kaggle Competition where the goal was to accurately predict US House Prices. Ability to rapidly develop a working knowledge of new programs and technology and have extensive experience of working in a team environment.
Data Analyst0-2 Year Experience
• Undertook analysis and research of data for optimisation of client outcomes, including ROI, reach and cost.
• Undertook investigative analysis to identify, define and measure emerging issues impacting client’s analytics strategy.
• Creation of custom reports and dashboards for provision of evidence-based advice highlighting trends and patterns.
• Extracted and prepared customer data by development of custom regex scripts and employing data cleaning methodologies.
• Assisted in design and implementation of processes for strategic initiative including competitor analysis and customer
journeys and measurement plans.
• Responsible for liaising with clients and presenting recommendations and findings.
• Involved in preparation of briefs and reports outlining the future of Australian Economy after Covid-19.
• Assisted in the preparation of 5-year financial projections for the company.
• Assisted in the pricing policy for the company’s products to ensure price competitiveness.
• Assisted in preparation and presentation of company’s products resulting in contract agreements of $11,000 AUD
Master of Commerce
Big Data and Accounting.
Native or Bilingual Proficiency